The INFI Ratweiler Is Now LIVE!!!!. . ..

I was out of town and missed the Infi Ratweiler announcement, plus it was late in the day and all the telehogs had already left, but I'd like to thank a fellow named "Jerry the Janitor" who was working late, answered the phone, and was willing to take my order !

Thank you Jerry, it feels and looks great !

Hammered Silver/Black Canvas Micarta (last pic I may have drooled on it a bit)

MJuPW38.jpg

Hhk0mnV.jpg

pN0RjiI.jpg

Same thing I got. Never had a Ratweiler before, I definitely think I waited for the right one. A little fat on the back end, heavy on the front, and a skinny waist, just how I like em. ;)

I picked mine up from the PO Friday. Dang thing is the sharpest Busse-kin I've EVER had. Alex is THE MAN! AWESOME job at the sharpening. Rivals the best I've gotten even from Beef or Garth!

Started beating on it Saturday night, feeding fire in the backyard firepit. This Ratweiler puts the BG Ratweilers from OP2W1 to shame, simply for the sharpening job!

I picked mine up from the PO Friday. Dang thing is the sharpest Busse-kin I've EVER had. Alex is THE MAN! AWESOME job at the sharpening. Rivals the best I've gotten even from Beef or Garth!

Started beating on it Saturday night, feeding fire in the backyard firepit. This Ratweiler puts the BG Ratweilers from OP2W1 to shame, simply for the sharpening job!

Well, it's a Rat, therefore it's CG not BG.
INFI is a bonus, not standard grading...

And anyways...
It didn't happen if there are no pics...:confused:

Well, it's a Rat, therefore it's CG not BG.
INFI is a bonus, not standard grading...

And anyways...
It didn't happen if there are no pics...:confused:

True on the photos. I am remiss, to the extreme, in posting photos.
But, your first ... paragraph... leaves me completely stumped as to what you are driving at. I realize it's a Rat. And Combat Grade. But I meant it rivals the chopping ability of the .... OH... yeah... OK... now I get it...

You're completely correct. The CG Ratweilers from OP2W1!

Back