1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The last Blade West (2009?)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Snakedoc, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Snakedoc

Snakedoc Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2007
    It’s been 10 years. Seem to remember some talk, maybe not, was probably under the influence. Waiting on that HINGED INFI. Where’s the folder, Boss?

Cheers

snwbrdr202 likes this.
  2. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Will Busse be at blade show west 2019?

3. Snakedoc

Snakedoc Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Good question!

4. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Hmmmmmm. Maybe this was why no bladeshow Atlanta this year. Preparing for blade west???

5. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Wow, it's been so long I'd stopped hoping for a return. There's no more Busse Company Store, so I doubt it. Maybe Mashed Cat can have a table and then some booze at the McMenamins.

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    I thought this thread was about the end of Blade west. No one goes there because of where it is held.

Mark these words: IF BLADE WEST WAS HELD IN LAS VEGAS, BLADE EAST WOULD BE IN REAL TROUBLE. Which is why it is not.

oge14 and hydeinmind like this.