The latest Spyderco reveal

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by halden.doerge, Sep 9, 2020.

1. jpm2

jpm2

Nov 19, 2014
    Surprise products like this keeps me interested in Spyderco.
    Been wanting a sage1 in hss, thought I'd never see it, yet here it is in the king of hss. The double sided cbn plate will be a perfect match for it.

2. Blade_Hunter

Blade_Hunter

Feb 23, 2020
    The Astute has a great edge-to OAL ratio, but I was still a bit disappointed at how small it is. I told Sal here several weeks ago that the Tenacious in a super-steel would be the best seller they ever made, and I still think will be the case. S35VN is a great start.

SixtyLion and David Richardson like this.
  3. David Richardson

David Richardson

Nov 30, 2018
    Interesting that the S45 Mule is MT31 and Spy27 is MT28. Looks like there are at least 2 more planned, unless they skipped those numbers for some reason.

woodysone likes this.
  4. SixtyLion

SixtyLion

May 6, 2010
    100% agree with you!!! I handled several affordable Spyderco knives and they were extremely good! I was hoping that maybe as a limited run or dealer exclusive Spyderco might release some of these knives with better blade steel. I am extremely glad that now it is a reality!
    As for Astute, I actually like it because it is rather small:) So fingers crossed, S35VN Astute maybe even with different G10 scales, to differentiate more premium model.