The latest Spyderco reveal

Surprise products like this keeps me interested in Spyderco.
Been wanting a sage1 in hss, thought I'd never see it, yet here it is in the king of hss. The double sided cbn plate will be a perfect match for it.

Welcome back Spyderco!!! Awesome reveal!!! I am extremely excited to see Pattadese and Chapparal with Birdseye Maple. Tenacious with S35VN blade has a potential to become a bestseller. I hope this trend will continue, recently had a chance to handle Spyderco Astute and with the S35VN it will be an awesome knife!!!

The Astute has a great edge-to OAL ratio, but I was still a bit disappointed at how small it is. I told Sal here several weeks ago that the Tenacious in a super-steel would be the best seller they ever made, and I still think will be the case. S35VN is a great start.

Interesting that the S45 Mule is MT31 and Spy27 is MT28. Looks like there are at least 2 more planned, unless they skipped those numbers for some reason.

The Astute has a great edge-to OAL ratio, but I was still a bit disappointed at how small it is. I told Sal here several weeks ago that the Tenacious in a super-steel would be the best seller they ever made, and I still think will be the case. S35VN is a great start.
100% agree with you!!! I handled several affordable Spyderco knives and they were extremely good! I was hoping that maybe as a limited run or dealer exclusive Spyderco might release some of these knives with better blade steel. I am extremely glad that now it is a reality!
As for Astute, I actually like it because it is rather small:) So fingers crossed, S35VN Astute maybe even with different G10 scales, to differentiate more premium model.

Back