The new Bird and Trout model....

m. wohlwend

BANNED
Mykel M already snagged this one.

These are a really cool little knife. Wish I would have had one years ago when I trout fished so much!

Picture066.jpg

3.25 inch blade of 3/32 1080+

3.5 inch handle of brn micarta and red liners

Picture067.jpg

brass hardware with a 3/16th lanyard hole...

in my XL hand...

Picture068.jpg

Picture073.jpg

I will have 3 more available soon.

$99.00 total price

$25.00 deposit to hold your slot. Delivery time, end of April.

Thanks!

Last edited:
That is *really nice*, Mark. You can put together a distinctive blade profile like few others, and this one just shot right to the top of the charts.

Looking good Mark,can't wait to get it.
I always wanted a true B&T(mostly for the Ts :rolleyes:)so I couldn't pass this one up when you showed those blanks & I saw the one with the nice slim blade & comfy looking handle.
Now I have to get off my butt & go fishin'.

Oh & it helps that it's your first too.:cool:

Mark that looks great. I won't be able to get one for awhile but, is it possible to get like an 8 or 9" blade with the same handle setup. I gotta have something for the monster fish we get here. These two in the pic are babies. Little feeder king salmon and tiny chicken halibut.

Here is pic.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333433690.203395.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333433690.203395.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 19
Mark that looks great. I won't be able to get one for awhile but, is it possible to get like an 8 or 9" blade with the same handle setup. I gotta have something for the monster fish we get here. These two in the pic are babies. Little feeder king salmon and tiny chicken halibut.

I would be happy with those! fishing stinks in this desert! LOL

I currently offer a 7 inch model but I am sure I could do a 9....

BTW your order is going to the grinder...

Got the B&T today! (and a couple of other goodies)Cool little knife & great handle.
Now to clean(and eat)some trout.

Nice. I bet that blade would be just perfect for removing the silver skin off a deer backstrap.

Nice. I bet that blade would be just perfect for removing the silver skin off a deer backstrap.
Man,don't talk about backstraps,I haven't taken a deer in ages,but can still taste the last backstraps I had.
And yeah,it will be great for slicing off the silver skin,(or fasciae,I had to look up the proper name)I hate that stuff.
Heck,it'll be great at many slicing tasks.

Back