The NEW hat thread

Sturubu

Gold Member
As John hinted, it is definitely time to start a new thread and get some more information out there...I will also do my best to answer questions on the other thread, but if I miss any please feel free to ping me.

The link below has the complete list of products available, and from what I understand, the logo can be embroidered on pretty much all of them in the "Caps" section (I have not perused any other sections, so who knows what else is out there).

https://www.companycasuals.com/Aldersons

Orders are made direct through the email on the website, and the people I worked with were amazingly helpful and patient.

Now here's the kicker...I was told cost per item goes down with quantity ordered, which makes sense. The round number I was given early on was about $20 per hat, and for the order of 5 total, they ranged from $17.50 - $19.50. With that in mind, I have no idea how much it will be for singles, but hope they remain in that range. All you need to do is shoot them an email with the model number, and they'll give you a price.

I will update this as I get more info, and again, feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Cool, thanks.

I assume they have the JK logo on file and we ask for it to be embroidered on the hat of choice?

You are correct, sir! Although, that raises the question of how they identify the logo...I assume they'll know what you are talking about, but we will see.

Yeah, I'd ask for the JK Hand Made Knives logo and hopefully they'll know what I'm talking about.
Thanks again for setting this up.

Has anyone ordered yet, there seems to be a lot of choices.o_O
So many choices it's like trying to decide on the next JK to order.:confused:

Payday is the third for me and I will be ordering a hat then.(Leaning towards a full camo one)
And possibly a pocket t-shirt later.

So many choices........

So many choices it's like trying to decide on the next JK to order.:confused:

Payday is the third for me and I will be ordering a hat then.(Leaning towards a full camo one)
And possibly a pocket t-shirt later.

So many choices........
Yes I see that!:confused: I was wondering if anyone has went into the maze and come out with a order? I didn’t want to get my wife involved because of all the choices, I feel stupid enough already.:oops:

I’d like a hat, but, as appreciative as I am that this was set up, the process is a little convoluted. I’d much prefer to buy one directly from someone here. If there were hats already made and ready for order, I’d buy right now. I’ve visited the store to order a couple of times, and left overwhelmed, but figuring I’d get to it eventually.

I’d like a hat, but, as appreciative as I am that this was set up, the process is a little convoluted. I’d much prefer to buy one directly from someone here. If there were hats already made and ready for order, I’d buy right now. I’ve visited the store to order a couple of times, and left overwhelmed, but figuring I’d get to it eventually.
same. I cant figure out how to order one

I was and am in the same boat, started the process in Dec. just before Christmas, got frustrated and then the shutdown happened and priorities changed. :( Hopefully now that a paycheck is back in the picture, I can get my wife to help me navigate the website at the end of next month.

Back