The New & Improved Website Looks Great!

Great upgrade guys!

I think you guys could start snagging some pics from the various threads on here and have a world class gallery of CPK photos that would even make Coop sit up and take notice.

P.S. - For anyone interested RetailMeNot.com already has discount codes for the new CPK site........

Thanks! I am glad everyone likes it. I have some more I want to add, but there is shop work to do. :rolleyes:

Wow the site looks great and definitely better reflects the nature of your knives!

The only thing I would add is a how-to-buy section pointing them to this forum.

First off, the new site looks great!

I'd also recommend:

1) add links to, or embed all the CPK videos. Anytime I've mentioned CPKs elsewhere, I always try to link some of the videos.

Personally, seeing those videos of what CPKs are capable of is what really caught my attention. Without beginning to understand and appreciate the 'Performance' aspect and orientation of CPK, it's hard to really stand out from the numerous knifemakers and manufacturers out there.

2) add directions for 'How-to-buy', directing them to this forum AND mentioning to keep an eye out for CPK's Amazon debut.

I also plan on doing a test sale of a few knives that we build up and have available that you can get directly from the site. These will be knives that are already built and you purchase what's made instead of picking your scales and whatnot.

Linking the videos is a good idea. The woman that did the website is coming out today to show me how to manipulate it. I'll have to get her to show me how to add things like that.

I also plan on doing a test sale of a few knives that we build up and have available that you can get directly from the site. These will be knives that are already built and you purchase what's made instead of picking your scales and whatnot.

Linking the videos is a good idea. The woman that did the website is coming out today to show me how to manipulate it. I'll have to get her to show me how to add things like that.
my advice, for what it's worth, is to make sure that the buttons for your social media accounts are more prominent. You may also be able to set things up so that one of your youtube videos are displayed on the home page, and cycle each time the page is refreshed

NinJo doesn’t manipulate things, NinJo administers and manages things :D

Looks great but I noticed one booboo. When you click the daggers link in knives the first half dozen or so pics are of a FK2 (and there aren’t any boot dagger pics.) I hope it’s okay to point that out here. :)
It is. I'm getting a crash course this afternoon. I also noticed that instead of skinners there are pictures of field knives. She was just getting it laid out for me I'll have to do some adjustments. Thanks!

Back