The New Year

This morning the wife ambushed me with a Christmas gift wrapping assault. Then it dawned on me that it is down to the days for the Christmas holiday and the New Year. Seems like it always slips up on us. This was a tough year medically for me and the wife and during those times when I was laid up recovering from surgery, this forum really helped with both morale and interest to get up and 'keep-going' with new projects. Additionally this year is special because I no longer have any of my children in a war zone and that is indeed a blessing. I want to thank you guys for being here and wish you the best holiday ever.

All our Best
Dwight, Jeneene, & Toy.

backatcha, brother mclemore.

i spent last night at the Hotel Del Coronado with a bunch of SEALs, trading stories.

every buddy is definitely earning their pay right now from what i am hearing - my heart goes out to your returned family, and i am glad they are safe.

God Bless everyone, and i hope we can contribute to your happy new year here at the humble Hawk Project.

vec

Dwight its always nice to hear from you here at the forum. glad your surgery went well.
And a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

Vector the same goes for you except for the surgery part of course !
Happy Holidays to all on the Forum...

Last edited:
i think to the regular hawk guys around here Dwight and Vec have really livend this place up this year with your new hawk projects. i think next year is going to be really big for hawk enthusiasts:thumbup:

everyone have a great holiday!

Merry Christmas and a very happew New Year to Dwight and all of you tomahawkoaxeaholics! :)

Back