The NEXT SALE

HA! The only thing that’ll be slow tomorrow will be the eye/hand coordination of some of us who may be a tad under the weather from whatever may happen tonight. As for the next slow speed sale of EDC3s in a few weeks... I look forward to that. Sounds like my kind of speed!

On the 1/4/2019 UF preorder.... how long will that one be open after it opens up at 3pm?

The pre-order, that will open at 5 eastern time, will be open over the weekend unless the numbers are getting crazy and then I'll close it sooner

The pre-order, that will open at 5 eastern time, will be open over the weekend unless the numbers are getting crazy and then I'll close it sooner

Thanks Nathan for this preorder for the UF!! I have been trying for one but can’t get high up enough on the list. Really love size and your design of this one and of course the 3V with the Delta heat treat. Can’t wait!!

6" D3V Utility Fighters Friday Jan 4th.

not here on the CPK sub, but out on the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time

That will be the last of this batch of D3V UF. There are a few AEBL in the works.

6" D3V Utility Fighters pre-order Friday Jan 4th.

any update on a possible pre-order on the FK2? I want two of them, one for my son.

any update on a possible pre-order on the FK2? I want two of them, one for my son.

If we do one it would be later in the year when the UF pre-order is shipped. We may drop back to sales every other week so they can be "extra large" sales that are slower and easier to get into.

Any chance that there will be any Friday sales of the medium choppers? I have to have one.

Edit: Sorry if this is a topic that has already been covered.

Back