The NEXT SALE

Mixed inventory, mix of ten 6" Utility Fighter 2 and Kepharts and maybe some other stuff. Delta 3V Friday 10th.

Also the K20 Wakizashi (the Nottakatana) pre-order will open at 5:00 here on our forum.

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

^ Jo, Bo, Mark, and I hope to see you there.

No, preorders only happen a couple or three times a year. They're always announced in this subforum and stickied until the delivery is complete.

No chopper patterns in the pipeline to the best of my knowledge.

The K20 wakizashi Round 1 preorder just closed. There is a DEK1/2/3 preorder closed and pending delivery, and a UF2 preorder just completed delivery.

Mixed inventory, mix of ten 6" Utility Fighter 2 and Kepharts and maybe some other stuff. Delta 3V Friday 17th.

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

^ Jo, Bo, Mark, and I hope to see you there.
You’re killing me with “and maybe some other stuff”. Maybe you should change your description to Knifemaker / Machinist / Evil Genius / Marketing Guru. You’re like a good fisherman and know how to set the hook. I’ll be there.

You’re killing me with “and maybe some other stuff”. Maybe you should change your description to Knifemaker / Machinist / Evil Genius / Marketing Guru. You’re like a good fisherman and know how to set the hook. I’ll be there.

We don't know exactly what will be finished this Friday but I think we have a couple of field knives, maybe an EDC, and it looks like we may have a few of the old style double edged fighters. We're kind of running out of stuff and we don't have the SDFK into heat treat yet, (probably start those in about 2 weeks), so we're digging through the drawers and finding some old stuff, but I'm not sure what we're going to have until Friday.

We don't know exactly what will be finished this Friday but I think we have a couple of field knives, maybe an EDC, and it looks like we may have a few of the old style double edged fighters. We're kind of running out of stuff and we don't have the SDFK into heat treat yet, (probably start those in about 2 weeks), so we're digging through the drawers and finding some old stuff, but I'm not sure what we're going to have until Friday.
Hey good idea. Since everyone who got a K20 has 50% of their scrounged funds available. I’m screwed!

I definitely would like a double edged fighter but I am currently working in Belgium so I hope I make it in time to ask for one. 🤞🏻

It seems to me the odds of a double-edged dagger ground knife making it to Belgium without being stolen lost or confiscated is pretty low. I'm not sure that's a great idea...

Back