The NEXT SALE

Hi, just checking to see if anybody would consider helping me out by proxying for me today.it seems like Fridays are filled with all these doctors visits lately.
Many thanks, John

Just remember that tomorrow's sale is going to be on the fixed blade section of the main knife makers' forum as opposed to taking place on here, as they usually tend to. This means that you've got to "swag up" your keyboard-fu as there will be a couple of extra moves involved before you the lucky winners manage to hit that HDFK winners nirvana ;)
Where is/was this? Can’t find it...

Any chance I could get a person to proxy for me tomorrow? I would much appreciate any help I can get. Thank you
Hey there V Vernal2014 ! I can try to proxy for you (if you still need it) - I'm all set for CPK knives at the moment, but I still like participating in the sales! :)

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Hi, just checking to see if anybody would consider helping me out by proxying for me today.it seems like Fridays are filled with all these doctors visits lately.
Many thanks, John

Hey aquatimer aquatimer , I'll give it a go for you. I can't guarantee anything, but I am at my desktop computer today, and not in the market myself. So I'll give it a shot. Fingers crossed

Boy, even with the change up on location that sale went lightning fast! I was wondering if the extra steps that were necessitated were going to slow things down, but if it added more than a half second to the sale I'll be a monkey's uncle

Boy, even with the change up on location that sale went lightning fast! I was wondering if the extra steps that were necessitated were going to slow things down, but if it added more than a half second to the sale I'll be a monkey's uncle
I could tell I wouldn't make it as soon as I refreshed the main sales page. My browser slowed to a crawl and I knew the server was being hit hard. It took almost a full second ( :eek:) to load the page before I could press End, Ctrl-V, Post.

Only 34-35 in the first minute. It would be interesting to see the actual second breakdown. I think they were all gone with in 3 seconds.

We will have a sale of twenty 3" EDC2 here on the CPK forum this Friday, the 15th. This is a new version of the old pattern. There are a few minor tweaks but it is still a comfortable compact every day carry fixed blade in thin and extra hard Delta 3V.

Looking for a proxy for the Friday sale . If anyone with lightning internet would like to help.

Back