Olivewood
Mesquite
Bloodwood
Paduak
Black canvas micarta
Tan canvas micarta + $5
Green canvas micarta +$5
Ironwood +$25

I almost bought the Compact Tool last year when I got the Toby. I can't pass this up. I am thinking about trying out a new wood I haven't had before. Maybe olive. What wood is on the one in the picture?

I almost bought the Compact Tool last year when I got the Toby. I can't pass this up. I am thinking about trying out a new wood I haven't had before. Maybe olive. What wood is on the one in the picture?

That is olivewood.

I would like to order one please. Is it possible to see some of the ironwood to pick from?

I would like to order one please. Is it possible to see some of the ironwood to pick from?

I do not keep any handle materials on hand, I just order as needed, and never know how fancy it will be until it comes in. I just can`t afford to keep inventory on hand.

I have been poking around and saw a pic of a knife with oak handles and it looks damn good! I did not catch what model though. I would like to get the compact tool knife in oak. I am unsure of how these special sales go. Should I send a PM to confirm? Or how is this accomplished. Thank you for your time and efforts. I can see now that you will getting some of my money in the future and I will become a supporter of JK Knives such as I have seen on other forum members posts.

That is olivewood.

Thanks John. im traveling right now but will try to get in some research on olive wood in the next day or so. Be back in a couple days and will send you an email then. Definitely going to order, just want to do a little research on the wood. Still trying to figure out my design on the bigger knife. Work has been tough for the last few weeks and likely to stay that way for a month or two so i haven't had a chance to draw anything out. I think i have it in my head, though.

Hey John. Please sign me up for one. I will get an email out to you this weekend. Thanks.

1bf81d0ea895872df4bac034cebab970.jpg

Jeff

Bumping this to show a "forgotten " model. Thinking I might bring it back.

Back