• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

The nothing over $75 sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to clear some space so I've got a bunch of different blades and doodads for sale.

Nothing over $75.00.
All prices include shipping.
Discounts offered for multiple purchases.
NO TRADES!
CON US sales only.
Paypal (+3.9% fee or Personal payment option), USPS Money Order, Personal check if I know you.

Please PM me or email me at Tony2Piece@aol.com for purchase, inquiries, pic requests, etc...

So here we go!

TI FRAMELOCKS

A.G. Russell Spearpoint Framelock 2nd -- This is a near new in box 2nd. Blade is 154CM, stonewashed, and flat ground. I have sharpened and stropped the edge. Bead blasted Ti framelock lockup is solid and early and blade is centered upon closure. Opening and closing action is a little stiff, but it has never been broken in. -- WAS $65.00 NOW $60.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

RANDOM STUFF

Atwood Ring Tool -- Size 12, but will fit Size 13. Blue anodized Titanium. Fits all 1/4" hex bits. Comes in it's plastic bags with ID card, two rubber O-rings, and 1/4" Phillips bit. -- WAS $35.00 NOW $30.00

Microtech UT-7 Kydex sheath w/ Tek Lock -- Situated for middle back, horizontal, right hand draw. Designed specifically for the UT-7 with flat screws and rounded top. Would not suggest use for UT-6. Don't know if the new domed tri-wing screws will work with this kydex. -- WAS $20.00 NOW $15.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back