The Official Bill Siegle Caption Contest**!!

Jonny1280

Where’s the beer?
Rules are simple.
Post a caption for this picture.

The winner gets their pick of a Bill Siegle knife from Abrasions personal collection.*

*This statement was not approved by Abrasion.

**This contest was not approved by Bill Siegle and he'll most likely ban me from his sub-forum forever...:D

My Siegle's are among my most prized possessions, they are about as untradable as they come.
One will be in my coffin...

I'll have to think of a great quote...mm.

I love me some Siegles. Unfortunately don't own any at the moment :(. Bill's SAR4 model was a favorite of mine. Here's exactly what Bill was thinking at the time:

"Whoa, ho, ho.....Looky what we have here!"

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Siegle when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha..."

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Siegle when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha..."

Love it!!!

"Bwaahaahaa!!!! I shall finally have revenge on my barber!"

Lift your kukhri high!
Siegle!
Hear it singing!
Yes!
Stick it in the rosy skin of righteousness!
His voice was soft, his manner mild.
He seldom laughed but he often smiled.
He'd seen how civilized men behaved.
He never forgot
and he never forgave.
Not Siegle...
Not Siegle Bill...
The Demon bladesmith of Fleet Street

(Apologies to Stephen Sondheim)

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Bill Siegle when I lay My vengeance upon you."

"You said you shaved what with these?"

"Hmm, still gonna keep them"

I've always said the best giveaway is one where you give other's treasures away!

I remember when that pic was taken! With two Kukris in my hands I was about as happy as seeing my first Playboy magazine :) Love the captions so far!

"Okay, now that my head and back is done, which one of these do I use for shaving my arms and legs?"

One is good, but two is better than one and ......;)

- or -

Of course you can pocket carry one of these...you'll just need bigger pockets.

n2s

"Now if only the Zombie Apocalypse would start....I'm dying to see if one of these will take a head clean off...hehehehe" 😈

Thanks 4 the Chance !

Okay which one of you done it?

Last edited:
Back