The Official Lanyard Thread

been buying bears and paracord to play around changing my knife verses buying new knives. s oI will just retie them with different beads as I find new beads.
vBiwIAr.jpg

Nice to see a little activity around here again--looks like your bump had its desired effect, halden.doerge halden.doerge .

My sister wanted a replacement for the paracord loop she used for her work keys that could hang loosely around her wrist. I made her a couple for Christmas--one out of King Tut with snake knots, steel rings, and a blue glass cinching bead. The other is from black cord with crown and diamond knots, brass rings--one D and a round split ring--and a 3-piece brass lamp parts bead. I never snapped a pic for their own sake, but here they are with my F95R and its red Licorice tail with snake knots interspersed with little figure-8 Ti beads.

M7JvzXu.jpg

New knife, new tail, 2nd time around for this bead.

I went 6 months without buying a knife save for a pre-order that came in over the summer, but treated myself to this Massdrop/Laconico Keen for Christmas. The knife purports to be a bronze ano finish, but comes off more of a greenish hue in most lights. It looks more like the weathered patina you'd see outdoors on on a bronze statue. I kept to the very neutral, stonewashed vibe of the knife's finish using grey/black 550 cord with two crown and diamond knots and a modest bronze ano'd Ti bead.

HQAE0hf.jpg

UOkQSfA.jpg

New knife, new tail, 2nd time around for this bead.

I went 6 months without buying a knife save for a pre-order that came in over the summer, but treated myself to this Massdrop/Laconico Keen for Christmas. The knife purports to be a bronze ano finish, but comes off more of a greenish hue in most lights. It looks more like the weathered patina you'd see outdoors on on a bronze statue. I kept to the very neutral, stonewashed vibe of the knife's finish using grey/black 550 cord with two crown and diamond knots and a modest bronze ano'd Ti bead.

HQAE0hf.jpg

UOkQSfA.jpg
Nice. Clean looking.

Does anyone know of a nice pearl white lanyard bead? i have a Protech with a pearl inlay button and I’d love to do a matching bead.

Back