The Official Redmeadow Merry Christmas and Holiday thread

King George, you silly rabbit.
6b434320-f6b0-4a6f-a3be-b88451e1f540_text.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, we got a nive dusting of snow on the ground here last night. Hopefully it sticks around for a while.

You too Greg, we've got a round of Monopoly going. We love us some board games around here.

A friend sent me this pic for a Thanksgiving day meal, everything stuffed in the can. You can see what each layer contains.0072AF15-EBBF-4F06-BB7E-F8C0467CEEFB.jpeg

Now that American Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is slowly taking over the house. Anyone else got their tree up?
ew8PCBc.jpeg

40SAMcS.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that American Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is slowly taking over the house. Anyone else got their tree up?

40SAMcS.jpeg
Ours is in the stand, but outside. Got it last weekend and the plan (I think) is to bring it in this weekend. The place we normally get our tree sold out really fast last year, so as soon as we saw them this time we made sure to get one. They said they normally get around 300 trees, but this year they could only get around 75. And of course the prices almost doubled. But we know them and have been going there for like 17 years, so they gave us a good deal.

BTW, how you and the missus feeling?

Merry Christmas everyone. It's a great time of year, even better when you have kids. Mine are excited. I'm excited for them to open the leather tools that they've been wanting for months, their own mauls and a couple of stamps they like.

I reflect a lot, probably a little too much but am really glad we have this subforum. I enjoy seeing everyone's posts and appreciate all of your patience. The ability to have a conversation on here and get to know everyone makes it so much better than any other platform. The Newsletter has allowed me to get info out there and has been a great tool. I try to keep it hype-free and to the point. I've always been a believer in "if you build it they will come" and keep the marketing assault to a minimum. Thanks to everyone that's a part of the Clan of the Cowbell.

Merry Christmas ladies, gentlemen and John.
It's been a crazy year for me and I haven't been around much but I really enjoy poking my head in here to see what you all are doing.
Have a wonderful Christmas and may the coming year be your best ever.
Slaint'e!

I peek in and out too but glad enough to see all the activity and I'm lovin' the evolution of the Redmeadow Kids.
Great on you John. All the best everyone. Merry Christmas and/or ... and to all a great 2022.

77f.gif

Me waking up Christmas morning like a deranged 10 yr old.....
300-leonidas.gif

Seeing the kids at the foot of the bed
MsVb.gif

The calm before the storm.....
braveheart-hold.gif

The charge to the living room....
FragrantFaroffHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

The Tree....
Eimq_FhUN1lg97fUC7Wv4-I0vxgOCSHCIwEBivDG_LzD2Fx5iRj2Zs8dK0RRogLaa9bZwiWI

My daughter opening anything remotely horse related....
excited-happy.gif

My boy opening up anything....
rocky.gif

The aftermath....
tenor.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back