The Oinkficial Post Your HOG ASH Here Thread

Yup, pretty psyched right now.

On a side note, did you notice if your tigerhide looked greenish? Mine definately has a more "green" tint than my LE.

Not that it matter, the HOG's are a beaut!! :thumbup:

-Dan

Check out my response to str8edg in my post. It definately has a green-ish tone, compared to the LE. It is gr8 for sure :thumbup: Congrats, the wait is over :D

Greenish tones here. The big question is: Who's going to be the first to post one with scratches? Or no coating at all? :eek:

HOGASH1a.jpg

Give me until I get home and I got a nice coffee table that needs "disassembling" :D

I figure I'll never sell a knife with my name on it, so keeping it as a safe queen is pretty useless.

-Dan

That's it. I am driving home to see if mine arrived in today's mail. ;)

Word from home is that I have a box from Wauseon waiting for me. :) :) :D :D

jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif

I've got to go to the bar now for a work sponsored happy hour, then drive home through the snow and slush that's coming down, and maybe I'll get a quick pic up late tonight.

Nuke On!!!

∞

The feel really has me rethinking the "fat for thin and thin for fat" approach. It feels great in hand. Makes me think that I'd rather like to handle a SFNO with some mags.

PROVE IT. put your INFI where your mouth is :yawn:

attachment.php

I gotta go drink for free first. A Hog's gotta have his priorities.......and free booze beats already-paid-for INFI waiting at home any day.

Surely you'll agree with my line of reasoning, Skunk. :)

∞

Attachments

• IMG00101.jpg
    IMG00101.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 426
The feel really has me rethinking the "fat for thin and thin for fat" approach. It feels great in hand. Makes me think that I'd rather like to handle a SFNO with some mags.

You should ... you DEFINITELY should. :)

Guess what was waiting for me at home? :D

ash1-he-lunde-1.jpg

I'll put the complete spread of snapshots in a different thread...

I've got Busse's from lotsa different eras, but I gotta say, I absolutely LOVE the ASH!!! Reminds me of the first time I held a Model 29 Smith. What a handful!!! Just feels like...Victory!!!

And here's my favorite. One that Poppa-Hog made just for me...

Picture587.jpg

You know, the one HOG Edition ASH1 of which I want to see a photo is Jerry's... :thumbup:

Back