The "P&L Statement" Is Coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

lmcq784

Gold Member
So it's a lovechild of a three-way relationship between the F-16 (handle and swedged harpoon tip), Last Rites (sweeping tanto and thickness), and our fan-favorite RMD/INFI-mandu (size).

With that lineage, I wouldn't wanna get on it's "bad side"!

So it's a lovechild of a three-way relationship between the F-16 (handle and swedged harpoon tip), Last Rites (sweeping tanto and thickness), and our fan-favorite RMD/INFI-mandu (size).

With that lineage, I wouldn't wanna get on it's "bad side"!

Actually, I see a bit of the Nano Fusion handle in there too... albeit a much scaled down version it does bear a resemblance. Reminds me a bit of the Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw w/ the Black G-10 & Serrations from YabbaDabbaDoGanza.

Great size and shape! Any chance of a “swedge-less” option? Especially if sharpened; it would make it illegal in CA, even hiking or camping.

mmmm tasty slices of greasy bacon. My arteries are hardening just looking at it. Awesome stuff.

Last edited:

dogboye

Gold Member
I’m thinking I’m going to HAVE to get in on this. I’m liking the move to more hollow primary grinds. And this is a nice tanto shape. And just measured. It’s about exactly the length parameters of a TG-M, with the finger choil reduced to minimum. That’s a nice handy size!