The Perfect Paramilitary 2 for you.

The colour G10 on the Manix CPM-M4 and CPM-M4 or CPM154.

This one is perfection for me... M390 goodness wrapped with a Cuscadi sandblasted vintage brown micarta scales with a blue glow backspacer and an STR deep carry titanium pocket clip.

1844b85e.jpg

6571fe08.jpg

that is the nicest para2 i have ever seen

Steel choices are nice and hope they continue to grow. I would keep with G10 in different colors or do some textured Micarta in various colors, and definitely do the wire clip like on the Sage's.

My 1st and only Spyderko and I couldn't be more pleased with the Para2 just the way it is.

Well Ok, just the way it is now with the digi-cord.:)

Last edited:
that is the nicest para2 i have ever seen

Thanks Custom... For me the Para2 is the perfect edc, so building this one to exactly how I wanted it has been a true labor of love. :)

Last edited:
M390, s110v, or k390

stone washed

titanium handles or purple g10

that would be my perfect pm2

The Para2 is a knife you could buy all the versions of and not feel like you overdid it.

one with rounded CF scales i love spyderco but always wonder why they only make flat scales, i'd like some slightly rounded CF slabs to go in the layers, this exposes nice patterns. sandblasted scales, blade of any new high wear steel, one thats not used yet.

The one I carry everyday now, Carbon fiber and S90V blade steel. Perfection all around

I have one and love it. But since we're talking about "ideal" then I would like to swap out the lock side for a titanium scale with an integral compression lock bar.

I already put it together. :cool: 20CP steel with burgundy micarta scales. This is pretty close to my ideal EDC and its in my pocket or briefcase every day.

TedP

P7155684-sm.jpg

Saw this thread on the Spyderco Forums, looks fantastic!

As for this thread, I would have a carbon fiber front scale and titanium back scale. Either frame lock or compression lock. M390 steel or maybe S110V steel. Satin blade

Compression Lock with titanium (6AL4V) insert and lock-bar, ball-bearing Washers, carbon fiber scales, and CPM-S110V stone wash blade.
I love PM2. Never enough for me, I still need more. :)

DSC_0195.jpg

Fluted Ti handle + one of the modern Hi-End steels (Capenter/Underholm etc.) on the blade (but not the S30v/S35VN stuff)!

What would be the best configuration of the Para 2 for your needs,i.e. blade steel,coated/uncoated, and handle material/color. My choice would be a dura tech 20cv blade, coated blade, and blue/black g-10 scales. So, post yours perfect combo.

Uncoated Elmax with a stronger tip and I would be a happy boy.

Back