The power chair is dead! Two auction knives this week.

Bawanna

Well, my trusty powerchair I refer to as "The Beast" is ailing. Left me stranded out by the wood pile that I cut up last saturday. Crawled half way to the garage where the manual was parked when the wife got home. Saved me 50ft of crawling give or take.

The nice thing about the power chair being on the fritz is I can't do much outside stuff very easy, so I hang out in my room. The down side is I gotta get that thing fixed or replaced cause I got stuff to do ya know?

Enough of that.

Today I have a nice Kumar Karda (more likely a JKM-1, Thanks Mateo's.) I did a little skip line checkering on it which made the grip real positive and it looks nice even if in my own small mind.

A very nice butt cap.

Same as before. We'll just run till next Sunday at noon, that's 1200 hours for you military types.
Lets throw out the starting bid this time and just lets thing go where they may.

As usual all proceeds directly to Yangdu to use for whatever purpose she chooses. Shipping on me within the continental USA, that means no water between you and me. I'll ship but might need some help ya know?

Let the games begin.

I'm going to start a separate thread for the other knife so there's no confusion on who's bidding on what, no what's on second, who's on first............................

Last edited:
It's not much, but I'll start this off at $25.

Thank you for offering this up, good luck getting The Beast fixed!

hey, I got a brand new walker the insurance gave me after I got my knee replaced, its yours if you need it, lord knows I dont intend to use it

Sorry about the chair brother, hopefully you can get her overhauled. I love this knife. As stated before if the auction goes over $125.00 I will donate a sheath if the winner would like. Gonna be honest I will probably be bidding on this one. Lets get some folks bidding on these two great blades, remember this helps Auntie and HI.

hey, I got a brand new walker the insurance gave me after I got my knee replaced, its yours if you need it, lord knows I dont intend to use it

A walker would be a major improvement if I could use one. I'm with you, don't use it if you can at all avoid it.

BTW this looks like a JKM-1 to me. This is actually good, since I have a couple KKs, but not yet a JKM-1 😉

BTW this looks like a JKM-1 to me. This is actually good, since I have a couple KKs, but not yet a JKM-1 ��

Actually I think you are absolutely correct. Too much sawdust filling the void where a brain normally resides.

If anyone thinks otherwise please speak up. I shall revise the original post to reflect this new discovery.

Thank you Mateo's. I of course love everything HI but gosh durned if I can remember all the models or pick them out of a line up.

Gosh durn it, I don't think I got one neither. Another one to add to the list I guess..............................

Beautiful work!
Thank you

Sorry Mateo's but I gotta promote this one. This is some of my best work. Beautiful knife and turned out super nice. Better than I anticipated. Why if my arms were a little bit longer and shoulders not so messed up I'd probably pat myself on the back some.

Duly noted that Mateo's doesn't have a JKM nor do I yet.

$60 in genuine Corn Patch currency which is legal tender for all debts public and private.

Up it to $75

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Now we're talking, we got us a ball game...........................or a blade game as it were.

Always friendly. And hopefully more for those that get away.

I'll bid $100 - I don't have a JKM-1, and Bawanna's checkering is beautiful!

That skip line checkering drew me in too !

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Back