The RAT pack numbers thread, Get your number here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a hardcore RAT addict.. i would like to apply for a Rat Pack number.. my tatoo artists wanted me to supplier her the number in advance so she can design something great :)

:grumpy:May I please have a number now?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: roughneckrob ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
you're good, no need to get angry, it wont get you the number any quicker,

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: roughneckrob ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums
you're good, no need to get angry, it wont get you the number any quicker,

:eek:I never get angry:)

ok, i'll continue. But i normally don't post just to post... :eek:
It feels kinda dumn to answer post when i think i don't have anything new to add to the discussion.

got my first rat today,,a rat 1 folder,,looks and feels great so far,,will post more after I use it for while/ This is my first post, will be mkaing more soon.

Hey Guys; i'm here to request a Rat Pack number if thats ok. Hope to hear from you soon. I only have one Esse knife , the RC4, love it.
Thanks
bill

Hey Guys; i'm here to request a Rat Pack number if thats ok. Hope to hear from you soon. I only have one Esse knife , the RC4, love it.
Thanks
bill

Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.03 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: mbiraman ; Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

you're good :D

i pulled out my rc-3 from its sheath. i nicked my index finger and i did not feel it at first. good thing it was a rat.my cut healed very nicely. on the other hand, i cut my self washing dishes. i had my hand in a glass jar and the jar barely tapped the bottom of the sink. i cut my thumb and i cut my index tip. the doctor carderized my thumb and supergluded the index. the smell of the blood in the kitchen was horrible. and the car had blood all over the door panels. my point is. always cut your self with an esee blade. it is not as bad as cutting your self with glass. maybe i will put the pictures up here. i do not know the rules yet. myspace threatend to delete my sister's account. she put the pictures up there. i don't know why my space made that threat. the cut was not that bad. hope to get a # soon pete120

i think we should have a art contest with esee as subject matter! i already sent a thank you letter to esee. i included a pencil drawing of a rc-3. hope to get a # soon

ESEE,

Would like to apply for my Rat Pack #.

Thanks,
D

Showing results 1 to 25 of 32.

Search took 0.02 seconds.

Search: Posts Made By: dbungard ;

Forum: ESEE KNIVES (Formerly RAT Cutlery Company) and child forums

You're good! Rat Pack numbers are usually given out on Sundays. Check the first page of this thread daily to see if you have been assigned a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back