The Raven Has Landed. I repeat, The Raven has landed. *Pics Added*

Haze, awesome pictures! I wish I could post some of the ones I email you, lol. Hey, next crush I'm taking the 9 and I'll hook you up! ;)

Wow, I didn't even notice the random girl's butt in the background, I don't have a clue who she is.

Thanks for the comments guys, I know they're crappy...but I'll try to track down a decent camera and do a full out-in-the-woods review on this beauty. I was all set to take her to the strip joint the night I got her, but I kind of like the way she looks in a black dress... Probably will still strip her after I baton her through some hardwood.

And thanks for commenting on the knife too guys.

what? There's a girl in your kitchen and you have no idea who she is??? How much did you drink last night!? LOL

I got one of those too last weekend working on suspension last weekend at a bike show.
IMAG0863.jpg

Bikini car wash !!!! Dont worry they were of age too
Anyone notice the purple ogre in the backround ? That was their mother hahaha

I got one of those too last weekend working on suspension last weekend at a bike show.
IMAG0863.jpg

Honestly bro those are 3's round these.parts. good luck to ya tho. I'm sure they would make good hood ornaments :D

Believe me i see plenty better, I live in Newport Beach CA about 30 second walk from the beach, and how do i love this time of year

Well done Haze!! After the wait you did not dissapoint. Congrats on the new knife!!

The only thing that would make this thread better is if we found out it was actually you that was standing next to the dishwasher!!

IMAG0863.jpg

One on the left looks like my dentist..:eek:

IMAG0863.jpg

Left, well I would leave her alone, right, well that's right ;)

Was I the only one that was afraid of looking at the "in the dishwasher" picture for fear his machax WAS still a dream?

Looks good man, I'm still drying to decide if I need one of these simply cause I have very little use for it. I will probably try one next month at Uncle E's and decide then.

The Raven has indeed landed.... I checked to see if there had been any pics added and it's loooking good. My favorite was the cat:

IMG_3279.jpg

The look on his face was "Holy crap! That's the Machax?"

The lady/stranger in the kitchen was the first thing I saw in the dishwasher pic and I didn't see Godzilla even though I was looking for something "different" she looks like a very nice girl though.:p

Eli

Nope, ill be the lone dissenter and say the one on the left is by far the more attractive, got hips for days.

Was I the only one that was afraid of looking at the "in the dishwasher" picture for fear his machax WAS still a dream?

Looks good man, I'm still drying to decide if I need one of these simply cause I have very little use for it. I will probably try one next month at Uncle E's and decide then.

You'll get one after. It's pretty much easy as that. For some reason I see the machax being a GREAT bushcrafter for such a huge honkin knife. The very narrow blade gives you great control over making notch cuts, feathersticks etc. That's the one downside I found to a BK7/9 type of blade, is that the blade itself covers up half of the project you're working on. I have yet to take her through her paces yet, but from the furniture I've been hacking and carving around the apartment suggests, it's far more versatile than it first looks to be.

Oh I don't let this one out of my sight. I'm afraid the old one will come and try to take it back. This Machax is my new EDC.

Back