The reason I often forget Swamprat forum exists.

Maybe they are making the folder. With Magnacut. Maybe there are gonna be X amount, ready to ship. We can only guess.

Maybe Jerry decided to release the triceratops, RAD, and do a couple Gaanzaas. Before bringing the swamp off the back burner.

maybe 3 tiered offerings were too much for the past 2 years so decided to focus on primary lux brand and low end? don't know the ops and all the players and how much are shared services across the offerings. regardless I echo your point, I'm all for the 'build the suspense' marketing...but after a while it does feel like neglect

Since they've sorta abandoned this sub, we could turn it into something else.
I dont have any ideas, thought I would, dont.

I'll be a mod over here.
"Shop credits for all"
Or
"Everybody gets a shop credit"
Oh and contests, there will be contests.

Stickers and patches oh my.

To be honest, nothing new if you stuck around long enough...

Really sad though, some of the best knives out of Busse compound come with the Swamp brand on them!

You would figure Jerry would at least check in this forum once in awhile, but obviously he hasn’t.

If you have a problem with a knife Jerry will take care of it. That part of the customer service is excellent. What is frustrating is the lack of information. Or misleading info. Like the folder preorder that was hinted to happen before the end of year. A lot of people probably didn’t use shop credits on the RAD thinking a folder was coming 1st of year. After all the RAD’s got billed, we find out there is no pre order, and the folder is a year out. It just rubs me the wrong way.

If you have a problem with a knife Jerry will take care of it. That part of the customer service is excellent. What is frustrating is the lack of information. Or misleading info. Like the folder preorder that was hinted to happen before the end of year. A lot of people probably didn’t use shop credits on the RAD thinking a folder was coming 1st of year. After all the RAD’s got billed, we find out there is no pre order, and the folder is a year out. It just rubs me the wrong way.

Yeah you are definitely right about that.

Back