The REK daily discussion thread :)

Just finished this up yesterday I believe it was! Converted this tanto hellhound to a more conventional shape w/ a belly, and zero ground it :)

i-HNsMQQ3-X4.jpg
Finally, a HH that’ll slice! Sick grind for a killer looking blade. Congrats K kemikos it’s a winner for sure

We (Louisiana) just got the call to stay at home. Thanks Josh for giving us a form of entertainment that doesn't involve binge watching Netflix & counting toilet paper rolls. :D:thumbsup:

Oh man, did they say for how long?

You're welcome, although I imagine you would probably like videos better haha

Be well brother Josh. :thumbsup: Can't imagine that you'll run out of work. What else will there be to do except send you knives for your so excellent mods? That's as much fun as a housebound knife knut can have ;)

Thanks you too man! Yeah I hope I don't... I don't know what I would do if I did! I've just recently closed down books on like 5 services due to not having enough time to keep up with the demand as I try to transition over to making... But depending on how it goes I could always open those books wide open again. Otherwise I'll just view this as an opportunity to get caught up on work! lol :)

Awe dang. I looked at your site and got excited from last night. Is there any way I could persuade you into just doing 1? I Really want just one done.

Josh’s mirrored edges are completely insane. If his books open again, get on it! Its not cheap, but well well worth it.

I may check him out. Do you know when your books may open up around about? This is a special piece to me and I want to make it even more special and so sharp it’ll cut me even when I look at it. Lol
I honestly don't know if I ever will... Right now I have a multi month Backlog on other work with trying to make some fixed and folder batches so that's why I closed books in the first place. If the market slows down enough I'll be forced to open books back up on several services but I'm not sure what the future holds.

Back