The Revolutionary Fixed Blade

Mistwalker

Gold Member
The article I wrote for the website this week. The scene here, of us splitting a plate of seafood tacos, is actually from our recent trip to Gatlinburg in the smokies as we traveled to document some of the Covid craziness, more on that in another article soon.

https://fiddlebackforge.com/blogs/articles/the-revolutionary-fixed-blade

20200513_1338500-vi.jpg

Excellent article Brian. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you JR, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Enjoyed the article and pictures :thumbsup:

Thanks Rufus, I'm glad you liked it

Another good read. Thanks Brian!

Thank you Greg! I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I know I am running behind on some things I need to do, but I will drop back and catch up on those very soon now. There area couple of issues I'm dealing with at the moment. One was things opening in our region and me needing to document as much of it as I can as quickly as possible because things are moving rapidly. And we have been doing some traveling and sleeping in the truck at times to be able to capture what I can. The other was me needing to do something special for Alayna for her graduation because no-one else was going to, and also her mother will soon be giving birth to another child and won't let Alayna come visit her until she quarantines for two weeks out of fear of complications. Not that I mind, Alayna is my world and I've enjoyed having her here at home every day for the last 10 weeks of "distanced learning". But it has been challenging at times, and she should get to go see her mom and her mother and new sibling at least for some time. So there has been a lot to squeeze into that last 60 or 70 days and the time has flown by.

Back