The Saturday and Sunday Picture Show... (4-4-5-2020)( OLD Show Look at the DATE...

It was my wife's birthday last week so we had Bison steaks, and yesterday we got away from the people and fished a small creek, with some monster fish. Saw one other fisherman and 3 people on a walk in 4 hours on the creek. Great day, the reason I never even saw this show started yesterday!
View attachment 1316148 View attachment 1316149 View attachment 1316150 View attachment 1316151 View attachment 1316152 View attachment 1316153 View attachment 1316154 View attachment 1316155 View attachment 1316156
what river were you on....I'm in Avon and have fished from Vermillion to Arcola Creek

Kachina Doll, Quail, Scorpion, Thunderbird... Native American Series

I've posted these before and there was a discussion concerning Bucks naming. The 1st knife labeled "Kachina Doll" has been pointed out to more resemble a Zuni KnifeWing. The 3rd knife which Buck labeled as a "Scorpion" is clearly not a Scorpion in shape or number of legs. (a scorpion would have 8). It does more closely resemble a Gecko or lizard.

View attachment 1316506 View attachment 1316507 View attachment 1316508 View attachment 1316509
I just recently acquired this Native American knives and wondered if you had anymore information on them. Where and who would you buy these from in 1997? I found them on the 1997 Special Projects list and they were produced in very low numbers. ( Thunderbird 115, Quail 88, Scorpion 109, Kachina 129.) I also have three prototypes of these knives which I hope to share in the future. Thankyou for any information you can share.

I just recently acquired this Native American knives and wondered if you had anymore information on them. Where and who would you buy these from in 1997? I found them on the 1997 Special Projects list and they were produced in very low numbers. ( Thunderbird 115, Quail 88, Scorpion 109, Kachina 129.) I also have three prototypes of these knives which I hope to share in the future. Thankyou for any information you can share.

I do not own any of these Paul, maybe one of the folks here who has them will have more information.

I did find this:
If you look at the BCCI site under model history 110 special projects you will see one of the Buck flyers for this set. Also in the old News letters Feb 97, page #6 there is mention of this set if there is enough pre-orders for it, Then again Nov 97, page #2 talks about the set. No mention of who placed the order and I did not see them in Buck's catalogs.

Back