The Saturday & Sunday Picture Show. (8-1-2-2020)(OLD Show Look at the DATE...

1wn2pR5.jpg

pNvxLxF.jpg

I picked up those 2 Klinkhamer sets about 7 years ago from a gentleman I met at the 25th BCCI gathering at Post Falls. The husband and wife I bought them from live about 50 miles from me and they
come down and spend time with us all at the Oregon Knife Show every year. Great people. Someone has a set for sale on the bay and stole my pics for his listing from my bladeforums pics.
He sold one set already using my pics.

Last edited:
This 120 is a 3-line 3-spacer. Of interest is how closely it can be dated. For whatever reason it had 2 Use and Care Sheets in the box, 10/76 and 4/77. On the back of the box is a Fathers Day gift note, June 19, 1977. That gives a spread of October 1976 to June 1977. Apparently "father" was not an outdoorsman, the knife is still pristine. The 2nd spacer in the pommel is a tough photo to get.
120.3-line.3-spacer.072520  (1).JPG 120.3-line.3-spacer.072520  (2).jpg 120.3-line.3-spacer.072520  (4).jpg 120.3-line.3-spacer.072520  (6).JPG 120.3-line.3-spacer.072520  (7).JPG

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Back on May 10 I posted a picture of a Model 186 that my son in law and I were going to anodize. We had all kinds of problems getting the desired color. So much so, that we speculated that the handles were cast from melted down recycled Titanium hubcaps. Forget bright apple green, sky blue, or Gold. The only color that worked was a reddish gray blue. Here is the result. We swapped out the blade and added stainless screws.

Buck and Ruger both celebrated 50 year anniversaries in 2014. Buck for the 110 and Ruger for the 10/22. I thought there was a collabrative issue of rifle and knife together. I've googled it and could not find it. I have both but they were not issued or bought together.

Someone here has to have or know of what I speak...
Here's mine...
Z60Bwvp.jpg

Buck and Ruger both celebrated 50 year anniversaries in 2014. Buck for the 110 and Ruger for the 10/22. I thought there was a collabrative issue of rifle and knife together. I've googled it and could not find it. I have both but they were not issued or bought together.

Someone here has to have or know of what I speak...
Here's mine...
Z60Bwvp.jpg
Ya that would have been cool.
My favorite guns are all Rugers.
Like Bucks I think they are well built.

Back