The Seax

I'm the lucky buyer of the humongous seax koyotegirl is holding. It's awesome, balances very well for as big as it is. Koyote weighed it and it tipped the scale at around 2#, however, it swings like a lighter knife.

If you're considering one, get on his list quick before it gets too long.

Much thanks and many props to koyote and koyotegirl for their hard work.

We need some action/user pics of that beastly langseax. I can't wait for the other set to get here.

I'll see what I can get posted up, won't get a chance for a week or two. But every time I pick that thing up, I wanna swing it at something...

DSC04716.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

mmm mmmm good!

that's grape leaves- the grapes will likely go into a mead again this year.

I've done hops, but it's really hard here.

According to Koyote Girl I'm a good brewer, I know my head says I'm a strong brewer this morning. ouch.

That's awesome. I haven't been able to get hops to grow but I'm a much better brewer than gardener. I would love to try your mead.

Erik

that's grape leaves- the grapes will likely go into a mead again this year.

I've done hops, but it's really hard here.

According to Koyote Girl I'm a good brewer, I know my head says I'm a strong brewer this morning. ouch.

oh, we've got pomegranate mead, a smoked grain finish mead, straight mead, grape mead, mulberry mead... I make a few batches a year.

Love your sig line, too

Thank's for sharing the Watermelon cutting picture's C Bryant, Christof did a Beautiful Job on that Langseax, The way Sierra Is Smileing holding that Big Blade " I Think She Need's a Langseax Of Her own ! What do you think Sierra ?

Oh, send me an email :D

Start thinking about whether you want a spearpoint style langseax or the modern "slouch"back style. I'm doing a broken back one soon, too.....

Back