The Sebenza: A Well Made Knife

I don't understand the drama.....
I own a Sebenza it is a great knife.
It is worth every dime I paid because I am no longer tempted to buy other folders (at least not often)
The BM710HS is an exceelnt knife as well.

In the end, if you want one, buy one. If you don't, well.....Don't.
But people that make judgements that have never used a Sebbie look real silly to me......

Stay Sharp,
Chad

Geode's reply on page 2 is one of the most insightful I have ever read, it says so much about Mr. Reeve and his fine company. I have small and large, I too wish there is in between size, but nonetheless I believe it is fine knife. Pictures don't tell enough, if you hold and use one you begin to appreciate its robust construction without sacrificing very fine and resonably tough edge.

Martin

I own 3 large Sebenzas and one is my daily carry when I am not toting the Speedtech Synergy. It is a great knife. Could I be satisfied with a 100$ knife in my pocket instead of the 250$ I paid for a new Sebenza on ebay? Maybe, but looking at my personal knife investment, the cost difference is trivial. Not true for everyone of course. I own knives costing ten times that amount and don't have a single one I would prefer as a user.

Then again, I don't own a Strider folder yet!

Back