The secret is out!!!!!!

I watched the season finale of Top shot and BAM! who do I see as a contestant for season 4 the man, the myth, the legend Dylan friggin Fletcher!!!

Congrats Bro. I am not sure how or what you can keep us posted on.

Last edited:
That is about the coolest shit I have heard in a long time. Stoked to see this thing kick off!

That's cool bro!!!!
Hope ya did well....or did you win????? Guess we'll have to wait in see.

Congrats Dylan!! This, no doubt, will be an incredible experience. Truly looking forward to seeing the 4th season. On a side note, I worked 8 years with Gary Quesenberry (who placed 3rd on this season of Top Shot). Dylan, I wish you the best and hope you kick ass brother!!

What the Crap!!!!! man that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. I guess they are just letting anybody on that show:) Remember, I knew you before you were famous.

Now, legally I'm not allowed to confirm nor deny any involvement in the show, or if I was involved, discuss any part of it. However, YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH SEASON 4. I don't know when it's going to air, but you should definitely watch it. ;) ;) ;)

HAH! I guessed movie deal, I wasn't so far off after all! Congrats Dylan, I'll have to check the show out.

Most likely because they slapped a bunch of non-disclosure forms on him and the producers could sue him for every penny he's ever made or could possibly earn for the next hundred years.

Most likely because they slapped a bunch of non-disclosure forms on him and the producers could sue him for every penny he's ever made or could possibly earn for the next hundred years.

I'm not quoting this for any specific reason. If this were if fact the case though, this is exactly what would have happened.

LOL. Awesome. We dont have TV except for movies occasionally on a DVD player, but I'm gonna get my father in law to Tevo it for me.

They showed you on TV. Why can't you talk now?

Season 3 just ended and season 4 won't air for a while. I'm sure as the season progresses he will be able to talk more about what he has done.

Pretty cool Dylan!! Congrats!! I hope you did well.:cool:

OK, OK ... I'll watch.

But you'd better hit that target with the throwing knives.

Just sayin'.

Damn AFN just started airing Top Shot this past year. Hope you did well. Can’t wait to see ole season 4.

Congrats Dylan

Yup! I've worked security for several years. I've signed stacks of non-disclosure forms. Lawyers that write some of those non-disclosure forms make old school vampires look like cuddly cradle toys.

Not that this was what they did with you or anyone else on the show, of course.

Back