The Spirit of Otzi

the Fiddleback Forge Gnome
You mean Bob?
40278134392_4db4d2d8e3_o.jpg

Really enjoyable read, Thanks for posting!

Thanks Kyle, I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

Carrying mine w the kids at spring break.

I'm still edc-ing the Esquire I've been carrying for the last year or so. But I need a Gnome. I am going to me watching for one with a tapered tang, a natural colored wooden handle...though some dyes do catch my attention, and a lot of spalting. This is for me perhaps the most profound of the FF models due to the re-connection it gives me to the Neolithic period where my survival studies started a long time ago. I can't really afford it right now, but if the one i need pops up, I'll sort a way to make it happen. I feel I have to in this case to close a circle.

Another enjoyable read! Thanks for sharing.

Lol, with your hunter gatherer ways, I suspected this might be among the posts you might enjoy. Images of Otzi out gathering things on the trail reminded me of some of our conversations, and of some of your photos. Which in turn inspired some ideas for more hunter gatherer type blog posts for this year.

Lol, with your hunter gatherer ways, I suspected this might be among the posts you might enjoy. Images of Otzi out gathering things on the trail reminded me of some of our conversations, and of some of your photos. Which in turn inspired some ideas for more hunter gatherer type blog posts for this year.
I enjoy them all! I do wonder what it might have been like back then...

Looking forward to your future blog posts.

I enjoy them all! I do wonder what it might have been like back then...

Looking forward to your future blog posts.

Thanks man! The hunter / gatherer type stuff will likely be later in the summer

Back