"The Spyderco Story" Book. Is It That Good?

I couldn't stand it and went deeper into my credit card and ordered the "Spyderco Story" book. I am a lover of Spyder stuff and couldn't resist it. I have owned almost all, (almost all
smile.gif
), of the great Spyder collectibles at one time or another. Is it a good coffee table book, (fabulous, clear pictures with great text?). I have never paid this much for a book in my life and it is a testament of how much I love knives and especially Spydercos.

Worth every penny, a great insight into the company and it's products and the philosophy behind it all. The book itself is also very well produced.Enjoy it !
Paul.

I paid four-times as much and its a darn good book!!
biggrin.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

It,s a great book, you will learn a lot about
Spyderco Knives and the Company. Yes, you can keep it on the coffee table.

I agree, The Spyderco Story is great! Insightful text on Mr Glesser's thoughts on design of each knife and about the designers involved in the collaboration Spydies. At the time the book was published, it also gave hints of the products soon to be released. It's entertaining to read and a great source book on not only the past and present of Spydercobut what to look forward to in the future.
It also offers insight into Sal's business and personal philosophy. After reading it, I came away with even more appreciation and respect of not only Spyderco products but of Mr Glesser and the company's integrity and loyality to producing the BEST!!
John Row

Great book. I loved it. Makes you want to move to Colorado and beg Sal for a job!

Dean

Back