The SR-3V RatManDu Is Coming Friday May 26, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!!!!

Yeah, I’m gonna beat the brakes off this one. 🤗

Just gotta scrape some funds together quickly. Anyone know if the purchasing ability will be short? As in, two days later it is removed from the site?

I’m going for green canvas on muddy. Probably with a bull sheath too. Thanks to all who worked on this. Well done!
I might even do a bull sheath on this one. I got a decent leather sheath given to me that happened to fit my mega RDM pretty well, just a little loose in the handle. I just made a taco kydex insert and shoved it in there. Works great!

Yeah, I’m gonna beat the brakes off this one. 🤗

Just gotta scrape some funds together quickly. Anyone know if the purchasing ability will be short? As in, two days later it is removed from the site?
I’ll have the site up at 8:55 pm. If I’m gonna buy, I make sure I’m in the first group so I can get some sheaths made.

I assumed that was black g10. Now that you say that, it does look like Micarta. That would be sweet if it’s that black.
The black micarta on my mega was that black when I got it. I didn’t like it though… I traded Chris (F&S F S) for a sweet tan micarta/comp finish.

I **tried** to order one, stonewash finish, with a sheath, but for some reason at checkout it was only charging me $1.

Help?

Thanks. Just got the email. Still a little confused about when they will charge what, but at least now I know that the order went through OK!

Again . . . thanks!
Simple explanation: Busse charges $1 at pre-order checkout to ensure your card is valid. Because the wait time fluctuates, they wait to charge while prepping knives for orders. Approximately 10 days before planned shipping of your order, they charge the remainder of your total (total minus the $1) to the card you used to place the order. We refer to this as the "ding". Then you'll get a shipping notification email with tracking #. 👍

Back