The Sunday Picture Show... (1-14-2018) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (1-14-2018)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Here's a nice Buck 560... I wish they would
bring these back or the 186...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...
ITE

qlBlFDe.jpg

Tu0mKgf.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:) ... Me

Last edited:
Good Day, and thanks to ITE for rolling the SPS along another year. But......please check out your date that you've listed for this SPS. You have us already in December of 2018. I'm not ready yet to be another year older! ;)

Although I don't have a large Buck collection, they are all special to me in one way or another. This little guy will remind me of the Christmas gift I gave my daughter last month. Surprised her with a "stocking stuffer" that had a Buck 385 Toothpick just like mine. It was definitely an unexpected gift as she doesn't have any knives. But the Toothpick is now with her everyday carried in her purse. Think I picked out a cool one, even though it is diminutive in size. Here are photos of this 385 Buck. Bozhidar
1z9656H.jpg

benHYkf.jpg

Good Day, and thanks to ITE for rolling the SPS along another year. But......please check out your date that you've listed for this SPS. You have us already in December of 2018. I'm not ready yet to be another year older! ;)

Although I don't have a large Buck collection, they are all special to me in one way or another. This little guy will remind me of the Christmas gift I gave my daughter last month. Surprised her with a "stocking stuffer" that had a Buck 385 Toothpick just like mine. It was definitely an unexpected gift as she doesn't have any knives. But the Toothpick is now with her everyday carried in her purse. Think I picked out a cool one, even though it is diminutive in size. Here are photos of this 385 Buck. Bozhidar
1z9656H.jpg

benHYkf.jpg

I was just trying to hurry up to get to Christmas where I can get another cool knife from my son for Christmas. Darn it ain't going to work. Hehehe ;)

20180114_002310.jpg Couldn't sleep last night so went out to the garage for a bit. 119 with Red Micarta and a nice slab of S30V. Reversible left or right. Fun one to build.20180114_002341.jpg 20180114_002548.jpg 20180114_002713.jpg 20180114_002729.jpg 20180114_002745.jpg

Last edited:
My two favorite every day carry knives. SK Blades "Titan" Buck 110 with blue micarta and S90V steel and Buck 302 Solitaire with rosewood and 420HC steel.

I decided to purchase backups of each of these while they are available. :thumbsup:

Buck_SK110_ROSE302.jpg

I see no end to my sickness--a friend stopped by with a few bucks he said----ya ok!!!!! it wouldn't let me type above -why????

Back