1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The Sunday Picture Show... (2-17-2013)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, Feb 17, 2013.

1. bertl

bertl Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2011
  2. Deerspy

Deerspy

Feb 8, 2013
    [​IMG][/IMG]

old 110 I picked up about 30 years back

3. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    G'day all :)

Cool knives & pics as usual!

mbjannusch & ITE love those fillets :thumbup:

This is my latest purchase. It's been unused but i'll take care of that, it's going in my user rotation.

[​IMG]

4. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    Deerspy that's a nice old 110!!! Does it have scale pins :confused:

5. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012

Love the Bowie mate!

Those wild Staffys rarely stay still long enough to get a good pic of...WELL DONE :D

6. dogstar

dogstar

Jan 23, 2011
    Tony, can you give your first impressions of the Spitfire knife in a separate thread? I'd really appreciate that.

7. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    +1 :thumbup:
    My first thoughts upon seeing the pics of these was that this one is going to be a real winner for Buck!
    Please tell us a little about your impressions of this knife...

8. Skelator88

Skelator88 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Just sold the bowie :)

The dog is like a running bulldozer, you dont want to be stood in his path ;)
    A car hit him few months back at 30mph smashed all the bumper of the car and the dog kept running hehe

9. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Thanks everyone that took the time to share part of your collection with all of us here on the Buck forum...
    I wish more of you would share some of your knives with all of us here... We all love pictures of Buck Knives
    and would love to see some of your Bucks too... New or used... Great pics and knives guys... Lots of cool
    Wild life pics to...

Thanks again, ITE ... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: