The Sunday Picture Show... (2-23-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (2-23-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a awesome Buck 112 with
a white bone handle. I bought this from
a friend... Thanks you, you know who your...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 112 cow bone handle...

pPKB8bP.jpg

U6CjH3z.jpg

rLWbjdy.jpg

RddGDgJ.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

Happy SPS to everyone, hope the day is spent with your families doing something fun for all. Thank you Armand for doing your show each week, and kudos to all who take the time and effort to post photos for our viewing pleasure.

Here is a 2020 Buck 112 LE

Happy SPS to everyone, hope the day is spent with your families doing something fun for all. Thank you Armand for doing your show each week, and kudos to all who take the time and effort to post photos for our viewing pleasure.

Here is a 2020 Buck 112 LE

I love the looks of this one. Who was selling these and who did the scale work...

Thanks for sharing

Well used Buck 112 Ranger I bought at a pawnshop in Fayetteville NC years ago - my turkey hunting folding knife. A NIB/NOS Buck 112 FG I bought on clearance at a Gunshop several years ago - they told me old style knives didn’t sell good anymore and they were clearing them out at cost - paid about $30 IIRC. OH
OSHC-4-21-15-Buck-112.jpg

Buck-112-FG-2008.jpg

110TS Thin Sides Cat #2267
This is a rare knife that you may not notice and walk right on by without a second glance. The 110 Thin Sides knife was made in 1994. This is a sample that is exactly like the regular production 110 except for the fact it is thinner and lighter. This was a sample and less than 100 were made. I have posted several side by side images with the 1994 regular production knife to show the difference. I am not sure the reasons this knife was never put into production because it is a great knife.

ATdQodU.jpg

h9oJPou.jpg

btUBEmB.jpg

qIiyTHj.jpg

42C28D39-732F-41F0-BAE8-61EFF04C53CF.jpeg 110 Wolf Prints In Bloody Basin Jasper # 5 Of 50. W/ custom sheath super rare non typical yellow horse knife.it was made sometime around 2013 or 14, its not a ornate as much of Davids work it is a very unique piece. the #s on it say 5 of 50 but he insisted that they only did 25 , he said something about sourcing the bloody basin jasper being an issue.

15824749683728685658068644900262.jpg

15824753255172219089175353899217.jpg

hard to upload pics today. too much sun and it uses up more space and site wont upload. had to play around with shadows to get it through.....

that's aside. great show all thanks.

5160 119 blem here today and any guesses what plant is growing next to it...its a grass.......not for your yard coverage though.....

110TS Thin Sides Cat #2267
This is a rare knife that you may not notice and walk right on by without a second glance. The 110 Thin Sides knife was made in 1994. This is a sample that is exactly like the regular production 110 except for the fact it is thinner and lighter. This was a sample and less than 100 were made. I have posted several side by side images with the 1994 regular production knife to show the difference. I am not sure the reasons this knife was never put into production because it is a great knife.

ATdQodU.jpg

h9oJPou.jpg

btUBEmB.jpg

qIiyTHj.jpg

I've never heard of one of these before (as made by the Buck factory). I could sure enjoy having one though - looks like it would be the best of both worlds. OH

Armand
I love the looks of this one. Who was selling these and who did the scale work...

Thanks for sharing

Great show everyone keep the photos coming.

Armand that is the 2020 Buck factory limited edition legacy 112 from the catalog that was a Joe Houser design. The 112 features a 420HC mirror polished blade, Ironwood, black Micarta spacers, Turquoise. I had Larry Oden pre-order this one for me (it came in last week).

Back