The Sunday Picture Show... (3-1-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

image.jpeg image.jpeg Some users like a knife as heavy as a neutron star. I like lighter knives that don't bag out my suspenders. Fortunately Buck offers a wide variety in the 110 line.
The old photo shows older knives. The new photo shows newer ones. All the weights are in ounces.

^that's just great there. that's a knife that needs to be in regular production.

in medium, large maybe an xl size. so all the legal restriction folks can enjoy and us who like a bit more cutting ability can as well.

what's blade length on it?

No 620, but a few 600's and 120's.
PCgmMRz.jpg

JZICY4s.jpg

^that's just great there. that's a knife that needs to be in regular production.

in medium, large maybe an xl size. so all the legal restriction folks can enjoy and us who like a bit more cutting ability can as well.

what's blade length on it?

Specifications
  • Product Level: Pro Level
  • Blade Length: 3.45" (8.7 cm)
  • Closed Length: 4.6" (11.6 cm)
  • Blade Steel: Damasteel DS93X Steel
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point
  • Blade Thickness: 0.12"
  • Handle Material: Titanium
  • Weight: 5 oz. (141.7 g)
  • Made in the USA

This one sat on my list for far too long. It's everything I thought it would be. A great knife and a tribute to someone that put it all on the line time after time. I'm proud to own it :thumbsup:

Buck%2B245%2BMWG%2B03.jpg

Buck%2B245%2BMWG%2B01.jpg

Buck%2B245%2BMWG%2B02.jpg

Buck%2B245%2BMWG%2B04.jpg
The Buck 245 MWG is probably one of the best knives Buck has built. It's a real shame it being discontinued. It fits well in the avg hand. It's on the med to small size. Just a nice knife to use, very strong full tang.

Back