1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Sunday Picture Show... (4-14-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, Apr 14, 2019.

1. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Knife forum: Discussion of knives.
    Picture thread: Pictures of knives.
    Cartoons and political discussion go elsewhere.

2. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
    This was a great Sunday picture show everyone a lot of great pictures

3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    20190415_160939.jpg 20190415_161010.jpg

2TONYB, redcanoe, Old Hunter and 15 others like this.
  4. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Man, that's an awesome thorn....:D:D:D:D:D

Makael likes this.
  5. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    We had a wonderful show. I want to thank you all for sharing your pictures like you do every Sunday. The ones that don't share pictures just come to visit please hit the like button for everybody knows that their knives are being seen. Well maybe everybody should hit the like button. I try to hit the like button for everybody's knives and pictures because I want them to know that they take some great pictures and there knives are just beautiful and I appreciate them taking the time to share them with all of us. It's just a thought. You don't have to hit the like button or say anything about their knives or pictures. But I'm sure they would appreciate it. Anyway thanks for sharing all your beautiful knives and pictures with us.

Mhead, redcanoe, silvaticus and 5 others like this.
  6. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Next week I'm going to try and do a Saturday Sunday show. What do you think. I think it would give everyone time in between Easter egg hunting. Let me know.

7. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Why was this deleted. Just curious. You can PM me or email. Thanks

8. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
    Good idea or a weekend picture show Saturday & Sunday. /. WPS

9. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    you could probably leave out the
    (NEW Show Look at the DATE...)
    Sounds good to me to have the weekend show.:thumbsup:

10. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    We call it S-SPS... Thanks to Fritz.

11. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Every time I leave out look at the date. Someone brings up an old show and everybody starts to post on the wrong one. And by putting new show look at the date. Seems to work. I don't like doing it but it stops people posting on the wrong show. So it looks like we're going to have a Saturday Sunday Picture Show. It doesn't have to be a fancy knife or anything just whatever knives that you feel like sharing. New ones old one broken ones, Customs, Limited additions. Anything that has a buck on it. You don't have to go out and buy a new knife every time you post on the Sunday Picture Show. Just take new pictures of your old knives. We all like pictures and stories or whatever. I hope you all have a great Easter weekend see you here.

2TONYB, Mhead, pjsjr and 5 others like this.
  12. sassafrassdogs3

sassafrassdogs3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2016
    I like the idea of an SSPS but this weekend is Easter, wouldn't another weekend be better??

13. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    I was thinking the same thing. But I still do the SPS every week. Saturday will just give everyone that can't share on Sunday a chance to share on Saturday. Anyway we'll see what happens can't hurt. I know I'll be busy Sunday with my grandkids. But I will check in from time to time. Thanks for your input I appreciate it.

14. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    I hope there are a lot of Easter Eggs and Buck Knives

jbmonkey likes this.
  15. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Another s-sps will be awesome! Easter Bunnies are great and Easter baskets full of Buck knives are even better:thumbsup:

bucksway likes this.