The surprise knife ... The last knife in the Simonich Auction

Trace Rinaldi said:
Kalimalena U sir KICK ASS!!! Funny how the MOST generous among us, dont want for any attention, I'm talking about several people now. You guys are like GOLD, They dont make many like you all anymore. :cool:
Mr. Rinaldi, I'm sure it's the trying times many people find themselves in these days. It's my guess that lots of people were here, but never quite able to show a bid. Although I think the MOST generous were definately the makers!!!...Anyway, Happy New Year........ :p Congrats on a VERY special knife as well!

Thanks thinkpad, I agree there was MUCH generosity displayed by everyone here. And please call me Trace. :)

Most of the time we call him Buttercup. Sometimes it's Sweetpea. Occassionally it's Butthead. And every once in awhile he steps up to even more colorful monikers. If often depends on whether or not Paula or young Trace are around. We usually cut him some slack then. Besides, Paula has her own set of names for him that are pretty good too.

You can call me WHATEVER you like BUT if its bad, I prefer it in person. Jerry is a friend so I let him live when he calls me names..HA! He only talks to me so he can talk to Paula anyway, cept when she's had a couple drinks then you'll see Jerry slip out before he LITERALLY gets an ear chewed off..LOL
Good thing she dont drink very often..hehe

I've had my ear chewed off, and I still tolerate you just so I can talk with Paula. :D

Hopefully, I'll be talking with her again in a couple weeks.

Yikes! 3 weeks and no knives yet!!

Sorry Jerr. she cant make it this year. I'm in the same boat as far as knives for Vegas! DOh!

Now lets everyone get back to discussions about Simonich knives on this forum! :cool:

Back