1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Swamp is back.....

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Hindsight, May 8, 2012.

1. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    Good news everyone! Rat Chat is back up and running! We switched over to the same software Blade Forums uses to make it more user friendly. Unfortunately, we were not able to import all of the users from the old software to the new software. You will need to sign up with a new user name and password to log in.

Thank you all for your patience!

Josh

Cutshaw (Paddling_Man) direct link: http://forums.swampratknifeworks.com/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary.html Your old link is no longer valid.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    Sweet, thanks.

3. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    Awesome!!!

4. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Thanks Josh, you made my day!

5. Cutshaw

Cutshaw Moderator Moderator

Aug 15, 2004
    Thanks!

6. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Thanks but I can't get in ! Will keep trying !

7. Cutshaw

Aug 15, 2004
    Are you trying to use your old login?

8. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Yep - made it it in ! Thanks PM ! :)

9. Cutshaw

Aug 15, 2004
    Anytime! :)

10. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Actually I re registered.......oh well !

11. wetdog1911

wetdog1911

Sep 29, 2002
    Well, I got dropped in the switch (joined there a month before BF), but it won't let me re register.

Keeps telling me I have the 'match the word' thing wrong. Says my old user name is available (same as here), but no matter what, it won't let me register. I'll miss my member# from 2002 though.

Wet

12. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2005
    It would be more appropriate to say the swamp is gone. Nothing of it remains.