The Swamp Rat Forum...

...should be up by tomorrow. That way, we can quit rentin' space over here, where we're not allowed to be "too loud". :p

We'll relocate to the swamp and tear it up!

So, get ready to register and join in the fun!

Jennifer Busse
President,
Swamp Rat Knife Works
www.swamprat.com

"Renting space"?

Spark,

I think "renting space" - from the Busse Forum was implied, not BF as such. These new 'swamprat' users are pretty loud I hear. :cool:

Or you knew that and I just made a wally of myself....;) :D

I will leave now.....:eek:

Ah jeez Spark, I think that what she meant is rentin space from the Busse Boys (and girls) here. I mean after all, Busse is Jerry's knife company, and the jefe of the Swamp Rat Co. is clearly Jennifer. I get the funny feelin that no one is going to be a holdin on to her coat tails long............Look out, da Swamp Rats are loose!!!

wabi

Loud Swamp Rats who chop cement blocks with the Battle rat knives while drinking swamp water (not CBL) have been known to frequent he Rat Chat Forum.:rolleyes:

Hey Spark...

I should have made myself more clear. When I said "we can quit rentin' space over here, where we're not allowed to be 'too loud'", I was taking a jab at Jerry. ;)

Jerry said that we could "borrow" some forum space on the Busse Combat forum - but just for Swamp Rat announcements.

Once everyone started talking about the Swamp Rats, he told me to hurry up and get the Swmap Rat forum up so that we wouldn't interrupt the Busse Combat conversations. ;)

We rats know when we're not wanted (Jerry). ;)

So, like the Pied Piper, I will lead my rats away from this forum and over to the Swamp Rat forum. :D

Sorry for the confusion.

Jennifer Busse

Not to worry Jerry! The faithful are still here... and at the Rat Forum... and here... and... well, you get the picture. I'm getting dizzy running back and forth:D

(To the right tune....)
Three blind rats,
Three blind rats,
See how they run
See how they run
They all ran into Jerrys wife
Who led them off with a Swamp Rat knife......

wabi

TOO MANY FRICKING FORUMS!!!!!!! :D

Now granted I am god, but adding more hours to the human day is just out of the question....

Back