The Swamp Rat RATWEILER CG Returns!!!!

I went thin, black canvas & tanker grey like my RS, HRLM, & RMD. I just wasn't sure the increased thickness would help me out any, what with the usual thick grinds of the CG knives. Also cost may have been a factor ;)

Got my order in yesterday morning(I think). Following Jerry's instructions to a tee, last few days have been pretty hazey.

Went with the 3\16 and sage\black.

I weakened today - changed the order that had been sitting in my cart, and attempted to complete the purchase. The internet stepped in, timing out both times. You guys really need to step up your orders; how can these not be sold out, already?

Out of curiosity, I checked the Swamp again today - the 3/16" version is marked as sold out (which I already knew)....but, interestingly, the 1/4" version appears to have simply been removed. It was still there last time I looked. Did it sell out, or just get pulled?
Honestly, given the poll results, I would have expected the 1/4" to sell out first; unless they started out with a lower quantity of the 3/16".

Out of curiosity, I checked the Swamp again today - the 3/16" version is marked as sold out (which I already knew)....but, interestingly, the 1/4" version appears to have simply been removed. It was still there last time I looked. Did it sell out, or just get pulled? Honestly, given the poll results, I would have expected the 1/4" to sell out first; unless they started out with a lower quantity of the 3/16".

The email from Busse indicates they were both "almost gone."
Bottom line; anyone who hesitated has missed out on a great deal.

SUCKERS!!! The prices were so close to the original prices it's like there was no to little inflation over these years on a iconic blade. Glad I got in!!!

Oh, I broke down and ordered one of each. Black on sage for the 3/16"...and I'm not really sure on the 1/4". It started as tan on muddy, then tan/black on sage, then green/black on grey, then tan on black. I think I might have have even had tan on grey, at one point point. I'll have to look it up...or let myself be surprised.

My fellow rats, did anyone happen to order one too many black on black, 3/16 Ratweilers? Can anybody help a rat out? Maybe need some Christmas funds? HoHoHo? :)

The offer is good for a while.

Hello! Anybody out there?

Last edited:
Back