The TGLB no one wanted.

Inspirational work indeed F'lar! Got me thinking on some of my blades now. Really beautiful! :)

Time will tell, if the coating is clean probably not. I have a NMSFNO that needs to be touched up from use. I aquired a used BIG NMFSH that I do believe I'll polish the blade on I also have a unused TGLB stripper that I may polish if the coating is clean on the recently aquired one. Plus I need to finish this prototype, I've decided to do all the visible parts of the knife. Which means removing the scales and back to stoning and sanding and polishing. Then talk to Ndocyk about putting a hair popping edge and scales back on it.
Ndocyk is the man when it comes to sharpening! He's done a few a for me.

Awesome work, looks really great. Now I'm going to have to go find the other thread to see the NMSFNO.
Surfsidemel

Soon to be joining the team gemini club from the exchange. I can only hope mine comes out this stunning after im done with it.

Soon to be joining the team gemini club from the exchange. I can only hope mine comes out this stunning after im done with it.
You'll be fine! The only thing to hold you back is fear- I can still remember the first time I grabbed that can of stripper and looked at it "OK, here it goes, no going back" .... after the first couple it's not even a thought :D:thumbsup:

Back