The too long absence is over...

Good to see ya posting, glad Montana is treating you well and may it continue to do so, beautiful country out there.

Did you sell your place in TN?

Newish here, but I’ve been reading a lot of older threads.

Ethan, I believe birthday wishes are in order. May this year be your best yet; filled with happiness, health, and prosperity. :thumbsup:

Congrats on moving out west. Must’ve been a busy time for you. Good to see you posting back here again.

Hmm, Montana’s directly south of Alberta as well...:rolleyes:

Also a recent fan of the Becker designs though I wouldn't claim to be a beckerhead only having the BK4 currently. It's always great to have such a resource on the forums. I don't think I've read nearly as many threads on BF as others as I get my share of reading at work but I've watched plenty of youtube vids. I think my favorite is still the explanation of kuhkri geometry and how to use it and kind of how I ended up wit the BK4 over a BK9 when shopping for a all purpose trail clearing tool this spring. It was a good choice but I still want to get a BK9 and BK10 because options is good.

Hey D2FB....

The blades are in Montana, except for a few.... Approximately 500 lbs of them!..... But all the rest of the shop can be part of the deal!

Wow, with all that beauty surrounding you I suppose we’ll have to wait until winter to see a new design!! Seriously, Congrats and Regards to you!!!

Hey Bikerector....

Welcome and thanks for buying the Four.... Methinks you will get good use out of her...... I certainly hope so..... The Ten is certainly a good choice but, the Sixteen is a bit handier and a lot lighter..... Also a bit less expensive... It is interesting that I designed the Ten as an aircrew Survival blade and the blade that I have been given to understand has been under consideration for same is the Sixteen.... Of course, what is needed is an all round good Camping blade....Certainly, you will not be “under knifed” with the Ten......Decisions, Decisions.... Thanks for the post.... E

Hey there boss! Your numbers the same? I been thinking about hollering to you. I'll do it tomorrow if you got time.

You are a fortunate and blessed man Ethan.
We are in favored fashion to have you here again ... so good to see you back.

I don't get out Montana way much - but I could be convinced!
At the very least, I hope to see you in January at SHOT.

Hey E!
Congrats on the new digs.
Nice to see you back around these parts.
You’ve been missed.

Back