1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by oilburner, Nov 20, 2011.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    It's partly cloudy in my neck of the woods so I just whittled me a cup of coffee [emoji16][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. swaybacksteve

swaybacksteve

Apr 7, 2015

Love that burlap (bone color and esquire covers) on burlap...

First flower that appeared in the flower bed, just the right color for SAK love

[​IMG]

4. redsparrow

redsparrow Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Thanks John. Mid-March is usually the time of year when our snow begins to clear out but this winter we've had less snow than I can remember and I'm OK with that. I hope spring comes a little early for you this year John.

Thanks ~P! I'm gonna keep trying... till I get it right. :single_eye:
    You really hit the nail on the head about the City Knife, it is a handy carry. I wanted a fixed blade with 3.5" of grip (to fit my hand) and 6" overall (to fit my pocket) and this one has those exact dimensions. The fact that it's a quality built knife with fantastic steel and nice wood (IMO) has just been icing on the cake.
    BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing your "Convertible Tank" out and about real soon. :thumbup: -James

5. netguy1999

netguy1999

Jan 11, 2006
    No such luck here, I'm afraid. It just stopped snowing this morning. It's been snowing for the past two days. I spent the entire morning, shoveling. On the bright side, the sky has cleared and it is starting to melt now. :)

6. AShearer

AShearer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2016
    Really nice shot James. Very peaceful.

7. clutchcarter

clutchcarter Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Testing Imgur.....Happy Sunday folks.
    [​IMG]

8. redsparrow

redsparrow Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Thanks Alan! I've always liked that spot because it's fairly secluded. The first time I stopped there for a rest the pines in the background were about two feet tall.

9. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Damn! Beautiful knives!

10. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Forgot how much I loved this pattern, it's been in my pocket all day and long sheepsfoot is great utility blade a great slicer, be it apples cardboard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. netguy1999

netguy1999

Jan 11, 2006
    The perfect end to a long day!

[​IMG]

12. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

13. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Very colourful :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :thumbup:

[​IMG]

14. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Some Portuguese knives !!!

[​IMG]

15. Vaporstang

Apr 8, 2014

Am I watching an old tube TV? Nice!

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing

16. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014

Many thanks Mr. "Vaporstang", it is with pleasure that I show some Portuguese knives.

17. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    LOL! Yeah, but we didn't get colour TV here until the 70's! :eek: :D Thanks :) :thumbup:

Happy Sunday campers! :) :thumbup:

[​IMG]

18. bonzodog

bonzodog Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 3, 2011
  19. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
  20. Vaporstang

Apr 8, 2014
    Very nice Gary!