The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

It's partly cloudy in my neck of the woods so I just whittled me a cup of coffee [emoji16]
b7f729a38f7b55d2d6784e6af22c389b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this picture! Such a beautiful scene! All I have outside right now is white. It's been snowing constantly for the past two days. :(
Thanks John. Mid-March is usually the time of year when our snow begins to clear out but this winter we've had less snow than I can remember and I'm OK with that. I hope spring comes a little early for you this year John.

Thanks. :)

The City Knife: You're Doing It Wrong.

:D

(Beautiful picture, and looks a handy carry indeed. :thumbup:

~ P.
Thanks ~P! I'm gonna keep trying... till I get it right. :single_eye:
You really hit the nail on the head about the City Knife, it is a handy carry. I wanted a fixed blade with 3.5" of grip (to fit my hand) and 6" overall (to fit my pocket) and this one has those exact dimensions. The fact that it's a quality built knife with fantastic steel and nice wood (IMO) has just been icing on the cake.
BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing your "Convertible Tank" out and about real soon. :thumbup: -James

Thanks John. Mid-March is usually the time of year when our snow begins to clear out but this winter we've had less snow than I can remember and I'm OK with that. I hope spring comes a little early for you this year John.
-James

No such luck here, I'm afraid. It just stopped snowing this morning. It's been snowing for the past two days. I spent the entire morning, shoveling. On the bright side, the sky has cleared and it is starting to melt now. :)

Forgot how much I loved this pattern, it's been in my pocket all day and long sheepsfoot is great utility blade a great slicer, be it apples cardboard.

QPEtdK6h.jpg

P4bCT1uh.jpg

Back