The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Smooth White Bone 73L
86OZ4Ba.jpg

A good Sunday to you all

It's a Stockman today. Here's a Henckels HK-2-S with a nice piece of Stag. The HK-2 Stockman is scarce for some reason. It's a medium sized knife, measuring 3 5/16".

Anyway, happy Sunday.

LFIbfEA.png

Funny story about this knife. It's a recent acquisition, and when I took it out of the box this morning for the picture, the shield was missing. I knew the shield was there when I bought it, it took some hands and knees work, but I found it. These Boker-made knives, as well as the Bokers themselves of this era suffer from frequent Missingus Sheilditis. If anyone knows of a source for these shields, or wants to sell any broken Henckels or Bokers I'd sure like to hear from them.

14ipxcx.jpg

Little doodle this rainy evening, hope it ain't prophecy :confused:
Uh y'all ain't gonna believe this, I took the chain off my army px Camillus to put it on the scout for the pic, now I can't find the Camillus! :eek: all I know for certain is its inside my house, other than that I can't figure it, I've absent mindily put it somewhere. Like the time I finally found my glasses in the refrigerator:confused: edit:2: as I've since posted pics of the Camillus needless to say I found it, in one of my weekend boots

Last edited:
Back