The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

My Son in Edmonton sent me this photo of his tobacco making station in the basement it's his Mancave. :cool: I was trying to figure out which thread to post it in? I will take my chances and post it here just pictures. :D He grows his own tobacco and rolls his own cigars and also processes his pipe tobacco. All the knives you see were ones that I gave him, the Leuku is used for cutting the dried leaves.
large for viewing 4mp.jpg

Last edited:
DCJD2ul.jpg

Nice pic! The sun light intensifies the beauty of those scales

My Son in Edmonton sent me this photo of his tobacco making station in his shop. I was trying to figure out which thread to post it in? I will take my chances and post it here just pictures. :D He grows his own tobacco and rolls his own cigars and also processes his pipe tobacco. All the knives you see were ones that I gave him, the Leuku is used for cutting the dried leaves.
Very cool pic Dave. Most interesting.

My Son in Edmonton sent me this photo of his tobacco making station in the basement it's his Mancave. :cool: I was trying to figure out which thread to post it in? I will take my chances and post it here just pictures. :D He grows his own tobacco and rolls his own cigars and also processes his pipe tobacco. All the knives you see were ones that I gave him, the Leuku is used for cutting the dried leaves.
View attachment 1053522

Very cool Dave :thumbsup:

Back