The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Beautiful :) :thumbsup:
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :thumbsup:

ylO05s4.jpg
Thank you Jack. Pearl looks to be enjoying herself today. Thanks for showing her around, enjoy the rest of your day together.

Last edited:
LOL! :D I usually buy a different brand of yeast extract, and I have mainly used it for making gravy and adding to stews in the past (see https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...itional-barlow.1009441/page-173#post-12968174), but I have been having it on my morning toast a lot this year :thumbsup:
Thanks. I tried a little on toast. It was...okay. I'm thinking I could use it like bouillon for soup.
Maybe for a wobbly piece of furniture? o_O
Ha! There's always that option. :D

As an avid ACC sports fan, I watched the the Auburn v. Kentucky game today with unique interest. The Tigers pose a formidable challenge to all opponents, though there are fewer ACC teams still in after today. My stepfather, from whom almost all of my knife collection is derived, received his veterinary doctorate degree (DVM) from Auburn in 1946, following a few years at Louisburg College in North Carolina (where he would later coach basketball). During his senior year at Auburn, he was the co-captain of the men's basketball team under Coach Horace A. "Shug" Jordan (who had recently returned from WWII). In the photograph pictured below, he is the player with the ball to the right of the beer glass. After that year, he shipped off to Korea. Go, War Eagle!!

9Bk38TI.jpg

- Stuart

Back