The Transformation of a large CRK Classic

Nice b'day present!

Newell's engraving on your knife is outstanding. Acanthus scroll is my favorite traditional pattern. 100% coverage on my Laconico EZC would be hella sweet. But I question if I would carry it.

Here is one of a matched pair of 12-bores with it on the locks.

X0ayvjfl.jpg

This was offered some time ago. I'm not sure I care for the blank border on the groove though. God lies in the details.

GjAszSTl.jpg

In my opinion your CRK is much much nicer. Congratulations.

Marchone!!! Good to hear from you! And thank you. That SxS always makes me drool.
Just beautiful.

Oh man what a beauty!! Great dream and fantastic execution!

Thank you. :D

Such a nice transformation (OP)! Take note CRK as this is Sebenza 2.0 :thumbsup:. Love it all around and wondering if you thought about adding a Spydiehole too since already modded? I've seen some that look nice and has to be one of my fav methods of blade deployment other than front flipper.

Such a nice transformation (OP)! Take note CRK as this is Sebenza 2.0 :thumbsup:. Love it all around and wondering if you thought about adding a Spydiehole too since already modded? I've seen some that look nice and has to be one of my fav methods of blade deployment other than front flipper.

Thank you for the kind words.

I dont generally like multiple opening options, so I left this sterile. However, I don’t dislike the spydiehole mods.

Back