The Treeman himself....drool material - bring your own bucket!

Jim Behring (Treeman Knives).

Makes one hell of a nice blade! I had to share this pic! My Scagel style passion...:D

attachment.php

Behring does some great work!

I'm still relatively new to knives, about 1 year into high end knives. I didn't know who Jim Behring was, but I ordered a 5" hunting model from him. Couldn't be happier now that I know the whole deal, combination of good taste and luck I guess....

Gundy, Dude
I though you was kidding about the bucket!!!:eek: That's a real beauty. I had to save that one for future drooling in private.:D

Thanks Dean

Had to swap buckets out a couple of times over the weekend.
Thanks for sharing that with us gundy. It is awesome and I hope you enjoy it twice as much as I have enjoyed looking at it.

Don't get me started! :eek:

Jim, in my opinion, has one of the best and imformative sites out there! Full of great info, pics and best of all, he includes his customers comments and pics as well!

attachment.php

The collection continues to grow! Snagged this one this morning! ;)

cant wait to hold it...

attachment.php

Gundy, you are all over the place:D Another nice collection. What is with you and the Ausie knives?:D :D

Cerberus

Move around the room Cerb...my eyes will sort of...follow you....:eek:

I like me Busse's and me Treemans, then theres me Swamprats, and ofcourse, a new infection with Case...

That will do or my wife will kill me!

I saw some of their new product and it looked pretty nice. I think you forgot to mention the J.E.B's that I have seen a few pics of:D
What else are you hiding? I recently found that Skunk has a thirst for the Sebenza and Umfan. Just when you think you know someone, WHAMOO!!!

Cerberus.:D

dont let that Skunk fool you! He has more knives than most of us put together - a HUGE collection!

Ask him about his traditionals he has!

Now, where did I leave that Mad Dog Seal Attack? ;)

Jim is probably one of the best guys that I've meet in the bussiness. I have 13 of his knives. I intend to get the show early cause he also buys other knives. A great guy..... Paul

gundy, you turned me green with envy! You got some nerve, posting those pics. Really nice, guy! Now I have to go dye myself red again.

Originally posted by 48harley
Jim is probably one of the best guys that I've meet in the bussiness. I have 13 of his knives. I intend to get the show early cause he also buys other knives. A great guy..... Paul

My lucky #!!!

Got any pics of your collection 48H?

I just recieved the latest peice form Jim...awesome! I agree, he is one of the best to talk to! I will get a pic or two up after the weekend.

Gundy, you're just a knife lovin Bastid, face it! :)

Treeman does make some of the nicest Scagel replicas out there. I have my name on his waiting list somewhere, but I have no idea how far down the list I am. I know it will be worth the wait though.

Jim is one of the good guys out there.

Back