I am a firm believer in the greatness of the 58mm SAK range. For the most part in day-to-day life in suburbia, I can get by with no problems with just the little blade on a Classic or Rally. Sometimes though, a little more blade is just more practical. Think food service or cutting down very large cardboard boxes. This sort of cutting accounts for say 3% of my cutting. This is where the 84mm two-bladed SAK's shine. The small pen blade can act much like the Classic's pen blade would for 97% of cutting tasks. The large spear blade is always ready for service should cutting in the other 3% range need to be done. For this reason I really love the 84mm SAK line with two blades, the Recruit, Tourist etc. To me these are basically old fashioned pen knives with some added tools. I find them more useful than the SAK's with only a single spear blade like the Bantam, Cadet, Waiter etc. When using a SAK outside of the 58mm line, I will always choose one with two blades. This for example would exclude something like a Sportsman as well. Or even the much loved alox Cadet. Anyone in the same camp? I really find the small blade enough for most situations and it makes a great team with the larger spear blade to avoid having to carry another dedicated knife.